A Letter from Victoria
A few months ago, I launched my very first lingerie collection. While it took years to create, it was the result of a lifelong dream.
With an appreciation for art and fashion, I have always loved the human body in every shape. I believed it could be accentuated beautifully at any size. But, I grew up with the old standards—lingerie that was designed by and marketed to men.
I wanted to be a part of the change—lingerie designed by and for women.
I was so proud to start to see a shift in the industry with brands that encouraged body positivity and inclusivity. However, I was incredibly disappointed when these products disintegrated on a second or third wash, itched where they shouldn't, or didn't provide support where I really needed. The quality, quite simply, wasn't there.
That's when I decided to create Voluptas Rose Lingerie:
- With the guidance of other female experts, I made all my own custom patterns.
- Added softer finishes, extra padding at boning, quality clasps and hardware, and so much more.
- Sourced superior performance fabrics that were comfortable and stretchy.
- Partnered with a U.S. production team.
- Completed multiple fittings and quality tests on women of many different sizes (most brands test only the smallest size!).
- Inspected samples, sent them back, and inspected them again to ensure impeccable quality.
- Reviewed every final piece by hand before adding to our limited inventory.
I started small to make big changes.
Finally, I had a collection of 18 beautiful pieces ready for you to try. Check them out now and contact us with any questions.